Memorial MissionOrange County LEO Memorial Service
Goshen, New York - 05 May 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
The Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 957 of Orange County will be conducting an Orange County Law Enforcement Memorial Service to honor and remember the members of the Orange County law enforcement community that have made the ultimate sacrifice as well as their loved ones who were left behind.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 05 May 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 5:15 P.M.
- Orange County Courthouse
285 Main Street
- Goshen, New York - 10924
- Ride Captain:
- Bill LoMeli
- Special Instructions:
- Stage for flag line in front of the Court House. Flag line will be established behind the monuments and be there for when family and friends arrive starting at 5:30pm. If any PGR members have extra flags and poles please bring them if possible for those who may not have them.
The service will be approximately 60-75 minutes in duration and a reception will be held in the courthouse lobby immediately thereafter. The service is open to all members of the law enforcement community, as well as to the general public. Local media outlets will be notified and are expected to cover the event.
After the ceremony, refreshments will be served in the Courthouse.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- Large Bike Flags will NOT be needed.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.