Honor MissionMarshall Zeh, Veteran
USA - Vietnam
Fort Edward, New York - 12 May 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
Marshall served in the US Army during the Vietnam War and was stationed in Germany. He was a member of LASAR Search and Rescue for many years. He loved to help everyone and would stop doing what he was doing just to help. He was an automotive teacher at Boces in Hudson Falls for over 25 years. He was a very hard worker and he built the home he and his wife live in with his children.
We will be there to render Honor, Dignity and Respect for the life and service of Spec 5 Marshall Zeh US Army.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 12 May 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 8:45 A.M.
- Kilmer Funeral Home
- Fort Edward, New York -
- Ride Captain:
- Dan Nolin
- Special Instructions:
- Stage at 8:45 A.M., prepare for escort to:
Whallons Bay Cemetery
Graveside service at 11:00 or when we arrive.
Directions to Cemetery;
1. Take I-87 north to Westport exit 31
2. Take a right
3. Take immediate left on Youngs Rd.
4. Go to the end of Youngs Rd., take a right
5. Go 100 yards to Rt 22
6. Take left and continue 5-6 miles to the Hamlet of Whallonsburg
7. Veer to the right at the Grange on Whallons Bay Rd.
8. At intersection take a left and continue on Whallons Bay Rd.
9. Cemetery will be on right about 1 mile.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.