Memorial MissionMemorial Day Parade and Ceremony
Berlin, New York - 29 May 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
The American Legion Taconic Valley Post #937 has invited the Patriot Guard Riders to participate in the Town of Berlin Memorial Day Parade and ceremonies honoring our fallen.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 29 May 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 10:00 A.M.
- First Baptist Church
15 N. Main St.
- Berlin, New York - 12022
- Ride Captain:
- Ray Sestak
- Special Instructions:
- Staging at 10:00 in the church parking lot. At the conclusion of the parade, PGR members will form a flag line at the Berlin Cemetery for Remembrance Ceremony. Parade route distance is just over one mile. Cagers and marchers are welcome.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.