Honor MissionFrank T. Stiffen Sr.
USA, USN WWII Veteran
Albany, New York - 07 Aug 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
The family of Mr. Frank Thomas Stiffen Sr. has requested Patriot Guard Rider participation in his military honors funeral services. Frank passed away Monday, July 31, 2017 at the Albany Medical Center.
A native of Albany, Frank served in the United States Navy during WWII. For his honorable service, he was awarded the American Theater Campaign Medal, WWII Victory Medal and the European Theater Medal. He was Honorably discharged at the rank of Seaman First Class (S1c) and later went on to serve in the United States Army.
Frank retired from Labor Union Local 190 and also from the Town of Colonie Highway Department. He was a volunteer fireman with the Shaker Road Fire Department, a member of the VFW and former member of the American Legion.
The Patriot Guard Riders are proud to have the opportunity to stand for and render dignity, honor and respect for the life and service of Mr. Frank T. Stiffen, "Greatest Generation" hero.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 07 Aug 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 08:30 A.M.
- Daniel Keenan Funeral Home
490 Delaware Avenue
- Albany, New York - 12209
- Ride Captain:
- Ray Sestak
- Special Instructions:
- Staging and flag line at the funeral home for the arrival of family. Visitation from 09:00 - 11:00 AM, followed by funeral services. PGR will escort to the cemetery for interment with full military honors:
St. Agnes Cemetery
48 Cemetery Ave,
Albany, NY 12204
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: Ray Sestak
Position: Assistant State Captain