Honor MissionAnthony C. Pizzolanti, Veteran
USA - WWII
Cheektowaga, New York - 26 May 2014
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We have been requested to stand in Honor of the U.S. Army Service of Anthony C. Pizzolanti of West Seneca, NY, who passed away on May 21st. Mr. Pizzolanti served from 1946-1947, with an MOS of 405 - Clerk Typist. His Service included 8 months in the Pacific Theater of Operations with the 395th Station Hospital in Nagoya, Japan. Mr. Pizzolanti was Honorably Discharged on 15 May 1947 with the rank of Corporal. He earned the Army of Occupation Medal (Japan) and the WW-II Victory Medal.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 26 May 2014
- Primary Staging Time: 09:00 A.M.
- Resurrection Roman catholic Church
130 Como Park Blvd.
- Cheektowaga, New York - 14227
- Ride Captain:
- Don Becker
- Special Instructions:
- Flag Line for arrival of contingent from Hamburg.
Mass of Christian Burial at 10:00 AM.
Followed by escort to Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, 3063 Harlem Road, Cheektowaga.
Burial with Military Honors.
Please arrive on time with a clean 3x5 American Flag or US Army flag, and dress for the weather.
If you choose to ride, please ensure your large bike flags are properly placed and securely attached.
Please do whatever you're able to help Honor the Service of Anthony Pizzolanti and to support his loving family.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.