Honor MissionWalter Jay Milligan Jr., Veteran
USA Fire - Korea Era
Hamburg, New York -
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We have been requested to stand in Honor of the US Army Service and Fire Service of Walter Jay Milligan of Lake View, who passed away on March 20th.
Mr. Milligan served from 1952 - 1954, and was assigned to the Army Ordnance Corps stateside. He was Honorably Discharged on 27 May 1954 with the rank of PFC. Mr. Milligan was awarded the National Defense Service Medal and Army Good Conduct Medal. In addition to his Military Service, Mr. Milligan was also a past Commissioner for the Lake View Fire Department, as well as an Honorary member of the Armor Volunteer Fire Department.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS:
- Primary Staging Time:
- John J. Kaczor Funeral Home
- 5453 Southwestern Blvd.
- (Corner Rogers Road)
- Hamburg, New York - 14075
- Ride Captain:
- Bob Woodward
- Special Instructions:
- Funeral Service at ,
- Escort to Hillcrest Cemetery, Interment with Military Honors.
- Please do whatever you are able to help Honor the Fire and Military Service of Walter Jay Milligan, and to support his loving and grieving family.
- Please arrive on time with a clean 3x5 American Flag or US Army flag.
- Dress for the weather, and ensure your large bike flags are properly placed and securely attached.
- Don Higgins
- Senior Ride Captain
- PGRNY Region-1
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.