Michael P Shoemaker, Veteran
Buffalo, New York - 08 Jul 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We have been requested to stand in Honor of the U.S. Navy Service of Michael P. Shoemaker, who was tragically killed on July 3rd in Chautauqua County when his motorcycle was struck by an automobile. Mr. Shoemaker was 60 years old. I would encourage you to check his Facebook page. Mr. Shoemaker served in the U.S. Navy from 1974-1977, with a rating of Aviation Electrician's Mate. His service included 5 months aboard the USS America (CV-66.) AE Shoemaker was Honorably Discharged on 25 October 1977, and earned the National Defense Service Medal.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 08 Jul 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 0900 A.M.
- All Saints Church
- 205 Esser Avenue
- Buffalo, New York
- Ride Captain:
- John Ben
- Special Instructions:
- Flag Line for arrival of family and friends. Funeral Mass begins at 10:00 AM, with Military Honors following.
- No Cemetery, No Escort.
- Please arrive on time with a clean 3x5 American Flag or US Navy flag, and dress for the weather. The family of Michael Shoemaker is in shock from this tragedy. Please do whatever you're able to ensure the PGR has a good presence in Honor of Mr. Shoemaker's Naval Service, and in support of his loving family.
- NOTE: We have a very busy day on Saturday in Region-1, with 3 Funerals in the morning. Please do whatever you're able to help support one of these important Mission
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Submitted By: Don Higgins Position: Ride Captain