Honor MissionDonald R. "Dutch" Magill, Retired, Veteran
USA - Vietnam
Maine, New York - 11 Apr 2017
ABOUT THE MISSION:
Donald "Dutch" Magill served as Judge for the Town Maine, NY for 31 years. Donald served 3 tours as a Scout Helicopter pilot in Vietnam and received 2 Purple Hearts. He retired as a CW3.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS: 11 Apr 2017
- Primary Staging Time: 10:30 A.M.
- Most Holy Rosary Church
2596 Main St.
- Maine, New York - 13802
- Ride Captain:
- Special Instructions:
- Members please see the information for this very short notice below. The Town of Maine NY is in Broome County near Binghamton NY. As of now I do not have a Ride Captain available and I'm calling on all PGR Members that if you can make this Mission Please do so.
The Mission will be as follows:
Stage directly at the Church.
Service at 11:00 am
Service is expected to take about an hour followed by Police escort to the Cemetery approx. 2 - 3 miles down the road. Donald "Dutch" Magill has served his Country and his Community and deserves our honor and respect, Please do whatever you can for this Distinguished Veteran his family and the Community that will be out in force to bid farewell.
Any Ride Captain not yet contacted that can take charge please let me know asap. Any Member who feels qualified to lead please do so. Please contact me if you can so I can update our members.
Thank you all for what you do.
Assistant State Captan
Regions 1, 2, 3
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- Large Bike Flags will NOT be needed.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.