Honor MissionDonald Fachko, Veteran
USAF - Korea Era
Hamburg, New York -
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We have been requested to stand in Honor of the U.S. Air Force Service of Donald Fachko of West Seneca, who passed away on March 9th. Mr. Fachko served a total of 6+ years during the Korean War Era. Following training at Fort Belvoir, VA and Warren AFB in Wyoming, Mr. Fachko served as a Senior Electrician. His duty stations included Alaska for 12 months, and the 3650th Installations Group, Air Training Command, Sampson AFB. Donald Fachko was Honorably Discharged on 3 February 1956 with the rank of Airman 1st Class. He was awarded the National Defense Service Medal and Air Force Good Conduct Medal.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS:
- Primary Staging Time:
- Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home
- 4199 Lakeshore Road
- (Corner Rt. 5 & Camp Road)
- Hamburg, New York - 14075
- Ride Captain:
- Bob Woodward
- Special Instructions:
- Meet family at the Funeral Home at
- Escort the Veteran and family to
- St. Adalbert's Cemetery
- 6200 Broadway Street (Route 20)
- Lancaster, NY 14086
- (Distance of approx. 20 miles)
- Interment with Military Honors at
- NOTE: This Mission conflicts with another one in Tonawanda for Navy Veteran Norman Hameister. Please do what you are able to support one of these equally important Missions. Please arrive on time with a clean 3x5 American Flag or USAF flag, and dress for the weather. If you choose to ride, please ensure your large bike flags are properly placed and securely attached for the 20-mile escort.
- Don Higgins
- Senior Ride Captain
- PGRNY Region-1
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- Large Bike Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.