Honor MissionRaymond Michael, Veteran
USA - Korea
Lackawana, New York -
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We have been requested to stand in Honor of US Army and Korean War Veteran Raymond "Ray" Michael. Mr. Michael served from 1950-1954, and saw much action during the Korean War. He was involved in the infamous Battle for Heartbreak Ridge in September-October 1951. Mr. Michael served with a Chemical Corps, 31st Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division. He was Honorably Discharged with the rank of Staff Sergeant. For his brave Service to our Nation, SSG Michael earned: Army Good Conduct Medal; Combat Infantry Badge; National Defense Service Medal; Korean Service Medal w/2 Battle Stars; United Nations Service Medal.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS:
- Primary Staging Time:
- Colonial Memorial Chapel
- 3003 South Park Avenue (Rt. 62)
- Lackawana, New York - 14218
- Ride Captain:
- Don Becker
- Special Instructions:
- Flag Line for Calling Hours .
- We will be joined by Hogs & Heroes Foundation.
- Mr. Michael is the Grand Uncle of HHF Chapter 3 President Karl Hinterberger. Please help support this Mission for whatever period you are able in Honor of a True American Hero. Please arrive with a clean 3x5 American Flag or US Army flag, and dress for the expected cold weather.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- Large Bike Flags will NOT be needed.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
- Don Higgins
- Senior Ride Captain
- PGRNY Region-1