Honor MissionJoseph A. Condida, Veteran
USA - Vietnam
West Seneca, New York -
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We have been requested to stand in Honor of Vietnam War Veteran Joseph A. Condida of West Seneca, who passed away on March 7th. Mr. Condida served 3 years Active Duty in the US Army, including 3 tours (19-1/2 months) in Vietnam. He served with the 1st Cavalry, and his MOS was 52B20 - Power Plant Operator/Mechanic. Mr. Condida was Honorably Discharged on 13 September 1968 with the rank of PFC (E-3.) According to his daughter, he was 100% disabled from Agent Orange. For his Service to our Nation, PFC Condida was awarded: Army Good Conduct Medal; National Defense Service Medal; Vietnam Service Medal w/2 Bronze Service Stars; Army Service Ribbon; Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross with Palm; Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal; 3 Overseas Bars; Marksmanship Badge (Rifle-M14.)
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS:
- Primary Staging Time:
- Kazmierczac Funeral Home
- 3640 Clinton Street
- (one block east of Union Rd.)
- West Seneca, New York - 14224
- Ride Captain:
- John Ben
- Special Instructions:
- Prayer Service at .
- Followed by escort to
- Fourteen Holy Helpers RC Church
- 1345 Indian Church Road
- West Seneca.
- Mass of Christian Burial at .
- Followed by escort to Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- Interment with Military Honors.
- Please do whatever you are able to help us Honor the Army Vietnam Service of Mr. Condida, and to support his loving and grieving family.
- Please arrive on time with a clean 3x5 American Flag or US Army flag, dress for the weather, and ensure your large bike flags are properly placed and securely attached.
- Don Higgins
- Senior Ride Captain
- PGRNY Region-1