Honor MissionJoseph P. Devaney, Veteran
USA - Korea
Williamsville, New York -
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We have been requested to stand in Honor of Korean War Veteran Joseph Devaney, who passed away on March 3rd. Mr. Devaney served two years ('52-'54) in the US Army, the majority of which was with Headquarters Co., 7th Infantry Division in Korea. (The 7th Infantry Division was awarded a Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation for the period 1950-1953.) Mr. Devaney was Honorably Discharged on 13 January 1954 with the rank of Corporal (T). For his Service to our Nation, Cpl. Devaney was awarded: National Defense Service Medal; Korean Service Medal w/3 Bronze Service Stars; United Nations Service Medal.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS:
- Primary Staging Time:
- St. Gregory the Great RC Church
- 200 St. Gregory Court
- Williamsville, New York - 14221
- Ride Captain:
- Joe Joyce
- Special Instructions:
- Funeral Mass at .
- Followed by escort to
- Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
- Interment with Military Honors.
- Please do what you're able to help Honor the US Army Service of Joseph Devaney, and to support his loving family.
- Please arrive on time with a clean 3x5 American Flag or a US Army flag, dress for the weather, and ensure your large Bike Flags are properly placed and securely attached.
- Flags & Water:
- If you have large bike flags, please bring them.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Senior Ride Captain