Honor MissionRoland Davis SSG, Retired
USA - Korea, Vietnam Eras
Buffalo, New York -
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We have been requested to stand in Honor of retired US Army Veteran Roland Davis, who passed away on February 27th. Mr. Davis served a total of 25 years during the Korea and Vietnam Eras in the Adjutant General's Corps, including with Headquarters & Headquarters Company, 2nd Battalion, 11th Infantry, Fifth US Army. He was stationed with both US Army Pacific and US Army Europe. Staff Sergeant Roland Davis was Honorably Retired on 30 June 1971, and was awarded: Army Commendation Medal; Army Good Conduct Medal w/2nd Clasp; National Defense Service medal w/Oak Leaf Cluster; Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal.
PRIMARY STAGING DETAILS:
- Primary Staging Time:
- Elim Christian Fellowship Church
- 70 Chalmers Avenue
- Buffalo, New York - 14214
- Ride Captain:
- Bob Woodward
- Special Instructions:
- Funeral Service at Followed by Escort to Forest Lawn Cemetery Interment with Military Honors Please do what you're able to help Honor the exemplary Military Service of SSG Roland Davis, and to support his loving family. Please arrive on time with a clean 3x5 American Flag or a US Army flag, and dress for the weather. Ensure your large Bike Flags are properly placed and securely attached.
- Flags & Water:
- Flags Will NOT Be Provided, Please Bring Your Own.
- Water WILL NOT be provided, please bring your own.
Senior Ride Captain